At SPC we have a strong focus on delivering Capital Projects in their entirety or delivering specific packages within large schemes, as part of an overall development for new and retained clients alike.
Linked with our Project Management Team we pride ourselves on being able to programme the right elements at the right time to ensure budgets are met and programmes kept.
Access to all trade teams allows us to deliver in the construction process from site set up and enabling works through to completion and handover.
With a dedicated approach to health and safety we ensure the correct assignment of labour with a best practice approach. Attention to detail from the outset and thoughtful design, ensures trouble free project delivery.
As a Principal Contractor, we deliver projects of all sizes with full organisation control from concept to completion with the professionalism and guidance you would expect.
- Expert Principal Contractor services tailored to individual clients and projects
- Understanding, development and implementation of project design requirements for the built environment
- Risk and opportunity identification and drivers of value engineering and sustainable construction activities
- Full ‘cradle to grave’ construction management and project delivery capabilities
- All aspects of pre-start planning and compliance, document preparation and review, on site programme management, H&S auditing and completion/handover
- Commercial and neighbourhood infrastructure projects
- Listed buildings, heritage sites, buildings with significant cultural and historical importance and highly sensitive and secure sites
- Civils and groundworks – outdoor spaces, roads and pathways, car parking, surface improvement and leisure facilities
- Roofing, internal and external building fabric specialists to improve and enhance commercial and private spaces
- Flood alleviation schemes to reduce risks to homes, businesses, services and transport routes
- Sustainable Drainage Systems and Rainwater Gardens to reduce rainwater pollution and improve drainage
- Cultural growth and regeneration – landscaping, tree protection, parklets, community play areas and green space creation within the urban environment